Type: Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion boiler
ThyssenKrupp Industries India offers a wide range of world-class circulating fluidized bed combustion boilers. A proven concept in steam generators, these state-of-the-art systems are designed and sources buy online prescription propecia manufactured for a wide range of upto 550 TPH.
Water tube, Tower type, Natural Circulation, Single-drum, Top Supported, Balanced draft, equipped with Economiser / Airheater as backend heat traps.
- 51 Boilers commissioned and operating successfully.
- 11 boilers under various stages of execution.
- Boilers operating on a variety of fuels like coal (Indigenous/Imported), Lignites, Petcoke, Washery Rejects, Char etc. duly meeting the pollution control norms.
- Repeat orders from all existing customers.
- In-house capabilities for turnkey projects.
- Multi-fuel firing ability – Proven for inferior quality fuels.
- Reliable operation year after year – With High Availability.
- High thermal efficiency – Low operation cost.
- Low emission levels.
- Low unburnt carbon in fly ash.